Monday Night Chat Reminder

  • Richard Greenway
    Message 1 of 158 , Aug 10, 2009
      Woo, just a week before the next Meeting in Seattle and a little over a month before Robothon.

      Come join us tonight and get some help before the big days!

      Directions Below

      Richard
      /* ----------------------------------------- */

      The Seattle Robotics Society hosts a "Monday Night Chat" each week.

      Starting at 7pm Seattle Time each Monday, the SRS holds an
      informal chat session. This is a great opportunity to come ask live
      questions of the SRS members, seek help for technical problems, or
      just chat about stuff.

      Directions:

      For you experts, the chat is held on irc.freenode.net in the
      #seattlerobotics group.

      New web chat interface!
      No Software to install. Pretty interface.

      http://tinyurl.com/MondayNightChat

      Tiny URL points to:

      http://embed.mibbit.com/?server=irc.freenode.net&channel=%23SeattleRobotics&noServerNotices=true&forcePrompt=true

      If you register with mibbit, it also allows you to post files to share
      and log chat sessions. But there is no need to do that to participate.

      Chatzilla is still the most recommended interface to Monday Night
      Chat. And once installed (Along with the Firefox web browser), the
      chat can be accessed from this link.

      irc://irc.freenode.net/#SeattleRobotics

      Directions for mIRC which may be applicable to other IRC chat clients
      can be found at the SRS Homepage at
      http://www.seattlerobotics.org
      in the contact us link at:
      http://seattlerobotics.org/contact.php

      For Mac Users:
      http://colloquy.info/
      (Umm I don't actually have experience setting this up, but you should
      be able to figure it out from the directions on the Contact page of the Seattle
      Robotics website.

      http://www.seattlerobotics.org

      Message Ends
    • Fenchurch
      Message 158 of 158 , May 3, 2010
        Need ideas on how to take your projects forward? Or just want to discuss what others are doing with them?
        Come join us tonight for our weekly Monday Night chat session
        and find out the latest.

        Updated directions for joining can be found on the SRS Website.
        http://www.seattlerobotics.org
        http://www.seattlerobotics.org/contact.php#Monday

        And why not become a fan of the Seattle Robotics Society on Facebook
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seattle-Robotics-Society/331139672992

        Quick Links for some IRC Clients and for webchat

        irc://irc.freenode.net/#SeattleRobotics
        http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=SeattleRobotics

        Message Ends

        Richard