SRS Meeting @ RTC Saturday 7/18 starting at 10:00 AM - Noon + Swap Meet

  • Steve Kaehler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2009
      Greetings Everyone,

      Come on down to Renton Tech College this Saturday for a great monthly meeting!

      Bring along your projects-in-work & lots of stuff to move to someone else's garage for a while. We're having our big tailgatin' swap meet after the regular meeting out in the parking lot.

      If you know of any events of interest to the club, bring the info along.

      Our originally scheduled presenter, Prof. Raj Rao will be in India, but wants to come later to talk about his research (robot-brain interfacing) so this month we'll open the floor to robot questions of all types.

      Next month we'll have another workshop in K-111 so plan on being there to work on your project.

      Hope to see lots of you there!

      Steve K. - Secretary & Monthly Meeting Organizer
      Renton Technical College - Rooms K201-202