Re: [SeattleRobotics] frequency hopping technology to avoid interference?????

  • sunil karki
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      hey!
             i am trying to build a project on this hopping technology.I am hopeing to use a reactance modulator fm transmitter using a varicap modulation but AM output  and PWM from the microcontroller. Will it work? and assuming it will work same type for the receiver .
      Can anyone help me out? sounds really crazy though!