robogames 2009

  • John Palmisano
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 3:42 PM
      Anyone personally know David Calkins from RoboGames?

      Tell him to check his email asap! =P

      But seriously, I've been trying to reach him for the last 2 weeks
      involving important time-sensitive robogames stuff but only getting
      silence back . . . actually longer . . .

      I'm sure he is crazy busy with last minute stuff and I've been very
      patient, but major deadlines approaching that I can no longer ignore.
      Anyway, thanks to anyone that can help.

      John
      societyofrobots.com