looking for robotics job

  • hi0ctane
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Hello, I'm a software engineer experienced in robotic perception looking for a job in the field in Seattle area. I plan to move there from Denver this summer.

      I've spent several years researching developing and implementing a variety of perception algorithms for robotic cars on DOD contracts. An example of things I've done is an autonomous convoying system. The robotic follow vehicle used CV to determine the position of the fiducial on leader. My software reliably controlled the robotic follower vehicle in a safe manner on public streets at speeds up to 30 mph. I have extensive experience using a variety of sensors including color and IR cameras, laser scanners, radar and high precision GPS.

      I am seeking any companies in Seattle that specialize in robotics and/or computer perception. Any leads will be greatly appreciated.

      -Ilya