Free Wheelchair with two motors and controller, battery charger

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 7:44 AM
      We have an old power wheelchair with a 24 volt system available if someone would like to have it for the motors and electronics for robotics as I understand that sometimes these motors are used for robotics. My boyfriend is disabled and recently got a new chair and we no longer need this and we are moving and don't want to move it with us.

      It comes with a battery charger, no batteries. The chair itself works, but it not pretty (12 yr old). We have tried to offer it to others who might need a working chair without much luck.

      Please email me at l.brisson@... if you are interested. We are in federal way and if you want to pick up, you must have a truck with ramps or a van with ramp as it is very heavy, or we can deliver locally in the seattle area.

      Thank you
    • mike begley
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26 2:09 PM
        Hey, is this still available? I could put this to use for a couple of
        robotic projects.

        Thanks,

        -mike