Drive formulas

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      I have been looking for vehicle drive formulas so I can spec the
      motors on my wheelbot project.
      I found some sources but I think some important parameters are missing.
      It seems to me that a 300 pound estimated machine that runs 10 mph on
      13" tires would need a tad more torque than 30in/lbs to achieve this
      feat, If anyone here would like to share their formulas I would
      appreciate it.