Still Alive

  • Rich Chandler
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X9Zuf9kPKU

      Cute or creepy robot (your choice) sings the ending theme from Portal.

      Very interesting use of colored light in the Robot.

      In other news, in two weeks, OfficeMax will be having a free Electronics
      Recycling day. This will be a great time to get rid of things like
      Monitors without having to pay a disposal fee. Plus they're going to be
      giving out some fat coupons. I'm not 100% clear on the date, since I'm
      recalling Saturday the 14th, except the 14th is Friday, so you may want to
      check your local store for details.

      (Oh, and thanks to the guys who sent the pinouts for the BotBoard cable. I
      haven't dug into it yet, but hopefully soon I will revive this monitor so
      that I DON'T have to throw it out.)
    • dlc
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
        Indeed. What IS the world coming to?

        hmm,
        DLC

        Rich Chandler wrote:
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X9Zuf9kPKU
        >
        > Cute or creepy robot (your choice) sings the ending theme from Portal.
        >
        > Very interesting use of colored light in the Robot.
        >

        > In other news, in two weeks, OfficeMax will be having a free Electronics
        > Recycling day. This will be a great time to get rid of things like
        > Monitors without having to pay a disposal fee. Plus they're going to be
        > giving out some fat coupons. I'm not 100% clear on the date, since I'm
        > recalling Saturday the 14th, except the 14th is Friday, so you may want to
        > check your local store for details.
        >

        > (Oh, and thanks to the guys who sent the pinouts for the BotBoard cable. I
        > haven't dug into it yet, but hopefully soon I will revive this monitor so
        > that I DON'T have to throw it out.)

        Dennis Clark TTT Enterprises
        www.techtoystoday.com