ISEF 2001

  • Alexis Lussier Desbiens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2000
      Hey, does some of you plan to be judge at the International Science and
      Engineering Fair for 2001 in San Jose (Sillicone Valley)?? You need a Ph. D
      or M.D and/or 6 year of work. I think that many of you could appreciated
      judging in engineering as many of project involve amazing project in
      robotic, rocket, remote control air plane, etc. If I am lucky, I will
      participated next year to with a robotic project! Other info can be found at
      http://www.intelisef2001.org/

      ALexis