Trying to clean out my garage.....

  • stephenmtate
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2008
      This is a educational Computers In Manufacturing (CIM) robotic assembly
      line taken from South Seattle Community College. It includes a large
      computer controled circular conveyer belt, vision system, bar code
      scanned, robotic parts storage and retrivel system, two off loading
      stations and robotic transport stand. I guess the school paid over
      $100,000 for this when new. Most of the parts are there except the
      robotic arm. Make offer...

      You will never see one of theses for sale again anywhere... There were
      only 100 or so made. Visit for more pictures

      http://picasaweb.google.com/stephenmarktate/Amatrol

      Steve 360 923 1012
    • Justin Wagner

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7, 2008
          How about $1.30/lb. that's the going price of steel these days.. ;~)
          Honestly, I'm not sure. It's on ebay now at $4,450 but I'll just
          keep dropping the price every week till it sells. I would prefer it
          sold to someone that might actually use it.

          Steve 360 923 1012

          --- In SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com, Justin Wagner <thewagx99@...>
          wrote:

          > what are you asking for it

        • Justin Wagner
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 2008
            My company does this kind of thing all the time, I will talk to them tomorrow and see if we want to buy it.