Selling Armatron and i-Cybie on eBay

  • Doug Leppard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2008
      Trying to clean out hobby and robot room.

      I-cybie robotic dog.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200236805054

      Battery charges, and it does move some, but doesn't seem to be doing the
      right things. I am guessing there are stripped motors. Maybe good for
      parts or just to tear apart for curiosity.

      Radio shack Armatron robotic arm

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200236738400&ssP
      ageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=010

      Hadn't gotten this out for ages. Motor doesn't turn over. Opened up
      there is voltage at the motor but doesn't turn. Fascinating how it
      works. If you put a motor on each section you might have a real arm.

      I have them listed cheap to get rid of them and shipping costs just
      about what it will cost.

      Selling them as is. Feel free to ask questions.

      Doug Leppard
      Global ConneXion Director
      Global Technology Office
      Campus Crusade for Christ International