Re:robot vision

  • fred miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
      need to use cmucam2,there are a few examples on how to use it,pic processor is very slow for video processing,i would switch to parallax propellor chip

    • ravithilak86
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2008
        Hi buddy,

        Image processing is a tedious task using microcontroller
        instea of that u can go for frequency transmitting & retriving it if
        there's any deviation u can say there is an object output view matlab
        byebye
        RAVI
        -

        -- In SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com, Prindi Wibowo
        <prinwibowo@...> wrote:

        > hello everybody...
        >
        > there is something i wanna ask about robot vision. i wanna build
        robot that can follow the movement of object. And for
        controller I use pic16F877 as processor robot. my
        Question is how to process image in microcontroller 8 bit in order
        to be able to follow the movement of object ?

        > for all you have ever built robot like I build,
        please send your documentation. And I don`t know source
        code at all.