Robothon robotics class and Hacker Speakers

  • Kevin Impson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hello,

      I was wondering if anything has been figured out on the beginner robotics class?

      And, if there are going to be any speakers or demo or such for the hacker session on Friday before the Robothon?

      I have two young fellows that would be interested in building their first robot and such.

      Kevin

    • Kevin Impson

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2007
          Hi Kevin.

          There is no plan for a speaker or formal demo at the hack session. Of
          course, lots of people will be running/testing/showing their robots,
          so you'll see some informal demos that way.

          As you've probably seen, I posted about the workshop earlier today.
          That email has all the details.

          Thanks,
          Cathy