junun Mark III

  • Ray Xu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2007
      Hi, can anybody tell me which carrier junun uses for shipping? And also,
      how can I track my package other ways (because I sent out a e-mail to junun
      but they never replied).

      ______________

      Ray Xu

      Electric/Robotics Engineer

      rayxu@...

    • Dean Hall
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2007
        From the top of junun's web page:

        Support for the Mark III robot can be obtained through the discussion
        list at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MiniSumoMarkIII/

        Have you tried there? Seems a pretty active maillist.

        !!Dean

      • benedict-list@hawaii.rr.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2007
          Every time I've ordered from them they use US Postal Service. But I have
          a P.O. box, so that may not be the normal route.

          Tom