infrared thermometer

  • Doug Leppard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      I was discussing with Lliam, who just joined this group, about
      temperature sensors being read by your robot. Something the one below:

      http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=86

      Do you know of one (cheap) that has an interface on it, preferably
      analog? Or how do you build one of these things?

      Doug Leppard
      Global ConneXion Director
      Global Technology Office
      Campus Crusade for Christ International