Re: txmicro.com?

  • scratch_6057
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 8, 2007
      --- In SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com, robotMaker <robotmeiker@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanx. I thought that since I've been looking for a
      > low cost, low power, mother board that can sport
      > Linux, that boots in seconds, others would be looking
      > too; for their bots.
      >
      > Cesar

      You might want to have a look at these eBay Items

      EBX PC104+ P3/850/256MB-ECC +48Mb Disk On Chip
      eBay Item Number: 320085483229
      eBay Item Number: 320084123713

      PC104 Motherboard & Port Replicator Industrial Computer
      (Pentium 133mhz ?)
      eBay Item Number: 270105767382
    • robotMaker
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 8, 2007
        Thanx TiffidHunter:

        These are on my list, as I narrow the list.

        Cesar

        --- Triffid Hunter <triffid_hunter@...>

        http://www.ipcdirect.com.au/product_profile_card.php?cat_id=1&subcat_id=12&product_id=150

        > is the one I got, check around for local
        > distributors if you're interested
        > :)
        >

        > Visit the SRS Website at
        > http://www.seattlerobotics.org