Re: [SeattleRobotics] wireless steering wheel for remote control car

  • Next Kiwi
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 6:45 PM
      G'day Vergel

      You could always visit your local robotics club in Auckland. www.robonz.com

      We meet on Fridays at 7 pm. We also have a local mail list. I know some guys at Auckland Uni that made a really simple car steering/brake accelerator actuator. Depending on your budget we have heaps of solutions.

      Give me a call or email if you need some details. 09 353 6687 WK

      Cheers
      Keith

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 2:37 PM
        g'day keith,

        Thanks for your reply. Am i glad to hear that!
        I would absolutely would like to ask for your help
        for my project and the budget would be $400 (plus some
        beer)...is it enough though? How do we get started?

        Cheers,

        Vergel