I2C for Geodes

  • Karl Lunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      Does anyone have I2C drivers for a Geode CPU running Windows 2K? I
      picked up some of the Axis DMX boxes from RE-PC in Tukwilla and would
      love to get the LCD running. I'm assuming it uses I2C to control the
      LCD and front panel (there are two PICs on the MB hooked to these
      devices) and I'm hoping to score a .dll or utility that can exchange
      I2C traffic with them.

      Karl