i need a tutorial for digital camera

  • Francisco Betzaeth Rangel Martinez
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3, 2007
      i want to make a line follower but this time i use a camera i dont know how use a camera

      thanks

    • Ryan Myrda
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 3, 2007
        Hi,

        Along the lines of what was just said. If you measure the current and its
        under 4 amps the l298 is a good buy its rugged as well. You can also google
        H-bridge circuits and find very basic schematics and substitute in power
        transistors. Either get the darlington power transistors or you will have
        to add small signal transistors to switch the big ones though. I cant think
        of the part its like a 2305 or something that is like 10 amps darlington and
        it's a single chip with 2 transistors in it.

        Ryan

        _____

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 3, 2007
          Hola Francisco Betzaeth Rangel Martinez or Paco:

          You mean that you would like to know how to interface
          to it. Do you already have the camera?

          Cesar

          <pacozaeth@...> wrote:

          > i want to make a line follower but this time i use a
          > camera i dont know how use a camera
          >
          > thanks

          > removed]
          >

          > Visit the SRS Website at