Re: [SeattleRobotics] HD jpegs from media card?

  • Mike Payson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2006
      If it will work for your needs. I can almost guarantee you that it will be
      your best option. Since it sounds like you're dealing with static images,
      you should be able to get by with a relatively low end PC and cheap PCI
      video cards. In addition to being cheap, it's also compact (just one box
      plus your projectors) and probably more reliable then a more complicated
      solution. The only limitations that I can see are that you need the
      projectors in more or less the same spot, and you are limited to the number
      of projectors that you have slots in your computer--and even these aren't
      absolutely true, since you could always add a second box listening for the
      same signal.

      Mike