LED FPGA Based Frogger

  • Ryan Wistort
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006
      Hello SRS Folk,

      I just finished my final project for a digital design class (EE 271 at
      UW) and thought some might be interested. The project is the Game
      Frogger, displayed on a 16x16 LED display. All logic had to be
      sequential (no if statements) just and, or, invert, and flip flops. We
      ended up using an Altera FPGA from FPGA4fun.com. FPGA devices are
      perfect for certain robotics applications. Is anyone using programmable
      logic out there? If so, what are you using it for? Where do you let the
      MCU take over control?

      Check out the frogger video at:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkL3hWZxeTk

      Take Care,