Off topic - Need Electronics help

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hey folks,

      Sorry for the off topic post. One of my clients has had his main
      electronics guy go into the hospital and won't be able to work for a
      while. My client is looking for some help, probably mostly with
      assembly, with the electronic parts of the things that he sells. I
      would take this on myself but I am swamped at the moment. This would
      be a decent amount of work I think since he has an incredible number
      of products. I have seen one of the boards that this guy has been
      making for my client. He is definitely someone who learned things
      before digital technology became too popular so there were a lot of
      analog components on the board. He had also soldered a bunch of
      surface mount resistors onto the back of the board so you should be
      comfortable with larger surface mount parts.

      If you think that you might be interested, please get in touch with me
      off the list at electronicsHelp.j.b@.... Please tell me a
      bit about your electronic experience.

      Thanks,

      -Jack
    • robotMaker
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        Hi Jack:

        If you're still in the BayArea, why not post this msg
        on the HBRC site as well?

        Cesar

        (http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited)