Voice Coils for Granular Matter shake table

  • Berns Buenaobra
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2006
      Hello all:

      This series of threads on Voice Coil is nice. Now that this is a subject I
      probably need to raise my own "design" issues.

      Q1: Where can I get those voice coils? Specs? Webesite?
      Q2: I need to start from 5KG load to shake it slowly just under 100Hz what
      can be good drive electronics?

      Tips would be welcomed and appreciated.

      Berns B.
      Bernardino Jerez Buenaobra