Re: PID chip

  • Kevin R. Pearce
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2006
      > i need PID chip to be used in closed loop system in motor control. Does
      > anyone knoe any good PID chip that will be able to do the job???

      Check out the LM628/LM629 IC

      http://www.national.com/pf/LM/LM629.html

      - Kevin

    • Bikash Agrawal
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2006
        i need cheap solution,
        i m designing a robotics trainer kit and it needs
        1. Motor Controller (PWM,PID based)
        2. AT80C51 hardware trainer Kit
        3. Universal microcontroller programmer.

        2 & 3 are easy go,

        In first,I need PID which is cheap and able to create transfer function, so
        motor can start best so that we can help our robotics guys to control and
        operate DC motors in the robots we make for various purpose includeing
        international robotic game like ROBOCON and national games