OOPic -- I2C -- PCF8574

  • Mark Pepper
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 5, 2006
      Hey

      I am playing with the OOPIC and the PCF 8574 on the MarkIII sensor
      board and I need some seed code to help point me in the right direction

      Has anyone got any code segments I could begin with please to help out.

      Regards

      Mark
    • benedict-list@hawaii.rr.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 7, 2006
        I finally cleaned up my motor test code. It's different from what I sent
        you on the OOPic list, but it's a lot easier to read now. I've uploaded
        it to the Files area of the Mark III list in the OOPic example code area.
        There's a folder in there now for sensor board code, and the motor code's
        in there, too.

        I'm going to go ahead and add digital I/O stuff for the Handyboard I/O
        block and for the buzzer, but there's not really much to using them...
        it's normal OOPic I/O port code.

        Tom