Video Footage of Robots Needed

  • agreenberger@rbiproductionsinc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      I just want to thank everyone who expressed an interest in the TLC
      Robot
      Challenge. A draft of the rules will be e-mail to each of you shortly,
      and I welcome your feedback.

      In the meantime, we in need of home video footage of robots and robot
      competition. This footage will be used in an upcoming television
      commercial advertising the competition. The commercial will air
      Thanksgiving Day, on The Learning Channel.

      Anyone with footage is urged to e-mail me (or call me at 323-468-4620)
      ASAP. We will arrange to have your footage Federal Expressed to us.
      Again, if you have any home videos of your robots, please let me know.

      And keep spreading the word about this exciting new show!

      Thanks again,

      Andrew