RE: [SeattleRobotics] Mars Rover vs. other robotics

  • Kevin Ross
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 2, 2005

      There is a forked answer for you. There are two major classes of robots.
      Autonomous and controlled.

      A modern controlled robot, where its actions are either controlled by a
      human or programmed to operate in a very controlled environment, can do
      amazing things, quickly, accurately, etc. Marvels of moder technology.

      Autonomous robots, working in uncontrolled environments, can't really
      accomplish much. With luck, they won't bump into the furniture!

      They are fun to build and play with though.

      Kevin
    • tbrenke@verizon.net
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 28, 2005
        I have 2 HS-645 servos
        the best servos in that size that I have.

        sorry.
        * Torque (6.0V): *133 oz.in