RoboMagellan @ Robolympics in SF....

  • Ted Larson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Not to sound like a broken record..but, if you have a Robomagellan robot,
      you really need to bring it down to SF for the Robolympics at the end of
      this month. There is still time to register for the event. Only the combat
      robot registration is closed at this point.

      I just went on to the website, and noticed there are 10 robots entered so
      far. When I gave the Robomagellan talk at the Home Brew Robotics Club in
      San Jose just last week, I was really excited to see 4 brand newly
      constructed robots, show up. All of them are planning on competing at the
      Robolympics coming up here at the end of March. I heard talk of several
      others in the works at the SFRSA club, that might make it together in time
      for the event. This means that there will be at least 5 or more robots that
      weren't in Seattle in October that will be there.

      Larry..Cathy..I don't see your robots registered yet. C'mon down!

      Hope to see you all in a few weeks!

      Thanks,

      -Ted