speaker setups

  • Lee Leathers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hello again. Thinks for all the great ideas for the low light camera! I
      think I am on the right track now..

      But I got another question.. about speakers and computers.

      I am looking to hookup 2 of these (a set of one of the tweeters.. not sure
      yet what ones)
      http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=580&type=store

      I believe I have to power any of these speakers before they can be hooked
      up to a computer.. but what am I actually looking for? Is it just a
      standard"" amp? could I build one of these cheaply? or should I just buy
      one?

      thanks again guys!
      Lee