RoboMagellan ??

  • Roger Dean
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
      Where can I find the rules for the RoboMagellan contest and who should
      I contact to clarify them? Will the contest be held at the same
      location as last year?

      Happy New Year
      RogerD
    • Cathy Saxton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
        You can find the rules for Robo-Magellan at:
        <http://robothon.org/Robothon2004/challenge.html>

        The contest will be at the Seattle Center again in 2005, the first
        weekend of October.

        Cathy

        On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 18:04:32 -0000, Roger Dean <rogerdodger@...> wrote:

        > Where can I find the rules for the RoboMagellan contest and who should
        > I contact to clarify them? Will the contest be held at the same
        > location as last year?
        >
        > Happy New Year
        > RogerD

      • jb
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
          I had just looked at the rules and there is a statement that they would be
          revised soon after the contest. Is that now done so these are the official
          rules for 2005? I noted that last year (wow, 2005 already) the rules were
          changing a lot right before the contest which is a very bad thing.

          You can find the rules for Robo-Magellan at:
          <http://robothon.org/Robothon2004/challenge.html>

          The contest will be at the Seattle Center again in 2005, the first
          weekend of October.

          Cathy

          On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 18:04:32 -0000, Roger Dean <rogerdodger@...> wrote:

          > Where can I find the rules for the RoboMagellan contest and who should
          > I contact to clarify them? Will the contest be held at the same
          > location as last year?
          >
          > Happy New Year
          > RogerD

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Carbon
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
            Are you looking at the latest rules? You should have had to download a
            PDF file which has the latest rules, which include the changes made
            after the first contest last year. There is no intention to change the
            rules again before the next Robothon.

            Tom