RE: [SeattleRobotics] atmega

  • zeynab naseri
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi,
      Happy new year ,I'm feeling a year full of happiness and success for you.
      I use the external interrupt that the its input puls has the rate of 1-1.5KHZ , but it seems that the micro don't detect some of the edge of pulses. in the first of subroutin of interrupt, masked the all of interrupts.
      I don't know what i do?
      Rigards
      Naseri

      Larry Barello <yahoo@...> wrote:

      I am familiar with the interrupt capabilities of the AVR processor.
      However, you will have to be a bit more specific in your request... Which
      interrupt? What is the interrupt source? What do you want to do with the
      interrupt? Which chip? What clock rate?

      Cheers!