Re: [SeattleRobotics] Homemade breadboards

  • FThompson9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 3 6:19 PM
      Susan,
      Consider getting one piece of read breadboard with 1/10" Holes drilled in
      it. Then use this to align the holes you drill/punch in whatever board
      material you use. I use this even for home made Printed Circuit Boards. It makes
      the holes line up well which is important to do for placing dips. My free
      hand drilling leaves a lot to be desired.

      Pherd,
      Somers, CT