Re: [SeattleRobotics] Possible virus at SeattleRobotics/ Antivirus

  • Bryan E. Daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hello SRS,
      Some internet service providers offer antivirus protection
      at a small additional cost.
      My internet service provider (uswest.net) charges an extra
      dollar and fifty cents per month for antivirus protection of
      incoming and outgoing email. They constantly keep it up to
      date.
      I received a message in my inbox that the virus was
      intercepted and deleted.
      Norton and McAfee companies also have antivirus protection
      programs which can be periodically updated.
      Bryan E. Daniel
      Bellevue, Washington
    • Doug.Kelley@alaskaair.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
        Check with your IT department at work; they may have anti-virus
        software you can load on your home machine for free. Many companies do
        this to help prevent viruses from working their way from your home
        machine to your work machine.

        Doug