SONAR notes and help

  • Dennis Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2000
      Hi all,

      I don't know who might find this interesting, but I promised some
      folk that I would do it, and... Anyway, I have put a new page on my
      botlinks page for Polaroid SONAR hacking - yeah, I know, done to death,
      but I _think_ I've added something. I include pictures and complete
      steps to removing, hacking and using both the One-Step Pronto SONAR
      board and the SUN 660/Autofocus 660 boards. Including Parallax Stamp II
      and 68HC11-sbasic routines for using them. From newly bought camera to
      Botboard functional, and all in-between. I've done about a half-dozen
      of each to make sure that I've got it right. I don't have the usual
      pages of Polaroid documents, just my own pictures, drawings and code
      that works.

      I have yet to find any other site that included all of the nuts-n-bolts
      stuff - hopefully the effort was worthwhile.

      http://www.verinet.com/~dlc/botlinks.htm (bonk on the SONAR link).

      have fun,
      DLC
      * Dennis Clark Mechanical Engineering Behavior Based Robotics *
      * dlc@... www.verinet.com/~dlc Colorado State University *