Looking for good motor controller kits

  • Tom Capon
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2004
      Hey,
      I'm looking for a controller for my monster motor rated at 6-12V, up to
      about 20A continuous, 25-30A peak/stall. Any ideas? Preferably under
      $40. thanks. BTW, I've updated my tri-star page at www.destructonet.org/tom.
    • Rob Purdy
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2004
        Your FIRST victor 883 or 885 should work.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2004
          Tercel. May be a bit slow. Works with OOpic

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11, 2004
            Where would I find either the FIRST controller or the Tercel controller?