PC104

  • Rocko McCombs
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2000
      Anybody know anything about PC104? The bot I am designing is going to have
      a PC104 interface and we are going to use a PC104 Digital I/O & A/D board .
      I was wondering if anyone had used stuff like this and could tell me what
      some good brands and vendors might be.

      Thanks,
      -Rocko
    • egroupbox@sub-link.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2000
        Hi,

        Do I have info for you....

        I have used PC104 for many years and for many purposes. I can
        compile a list of vendors for you and I'll post it in the next couple
        days... I have found one site that lists just about all of the vendor's
        in existance for PC104....

        If you have questions or have problems with the gear you have let
        me know, I should be able to help.

        Kevin

        > Anybody know anything about PC104? The bot I am designing is going to
        > have a PC104 interface and we are going to use a PC104 Digital I/O & A/D
        > board .
        > I was wondering if anyone had used stuff like this and could tell me what
        > some good brands and vendors might be.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > -Rocko

      • Devin Nelson
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2000
          Rocko,

          I've been pleased with the PC-104 product from Versalogic. Their hardware is solid and their support is first rate.

          I've also heard good things about Ampro and Advantec (I've used their SBC's but not the PC-104)

          good luck,
          Devin Nelson