Re: [SeattleRobotics] Re: vertical sensing

  • Dick Illyes
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 2, 2004
      Thanks. I have a free ADXL202 sample coming directly from Analog Devices.
      I own MICR Automation, which manufactures intelligent controllers for check
      sorters among other things, and we have been getting free samples from
      manufacturers for years.

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 6, 2004
        They also make an evaluation board model which is easy to work with (if a
        bit pricey at $50).
        Go to the following (long) link to see the evaluation board.
        http://www.analog.com/Analog_Root/sitePage/mainSectionResource/0,2131,level4%253D%25252D1%2526Language%253DEnglish%2526level1%253D212%2526level2%253D310%2526level3%253D%25252D1%2526resourceWebLawID%253D8,00.html
        or (I don't trust LONG links) go to analog.com, select "MEMS
        technology/MEMS gyroscopes" then select "design tools". look at
        ADXRS150EB.

        To buy one, single quantity limit usually, select "all design
        resources/Price and availability" on the left (you may have to register and
        log in). Then you can order one.

        Check my article in the Fall 2003 Encoder for a description of using it to
        build a directional gyro.

        Alex