Maxon motors

  • springheeljack1888
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      I have just been on the phone with Maxon to purchase some gearhead
      motors for a new mini sumo. They now have a minimum order of $250
      this means I have to purchase 4 motors to be above there minimum
      order charge. Is there anybody out there as insane as I am and
      willing to pay $150 for a pair of motors for mini sumo?
      There 12volt with a gear ratio of 21.5:1 and spin at approx 721rpm