Line Maze Rules and Description?

  • Lee Leahy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2004
      Where can I find the rules for the Line Maze?

      Where is there a description of the maze?
      Width?
      Length?
      Surface properties?
      Line properties?

      Thank you,

      Lee Leahy

    • Kenneth Maxon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2004
        The rules from last year are posted on the Seattlerobotics.org web site.

        http://www.seattlerobotics.org/robothon/maze.html

        -Kenneth
        (Unit 3's in trouble and it's scared out of its wits) -Geddy Lee
        > Where can I find the rules for the Line Maze?
        >
        > Where is there a description of the maze?
        > Width?
        > Length?
        > Surface properties?
        > Line properties?
        >

        > Thank you,
        >
        > Lee Leahy

      • yahoo
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2004
          Same rules for this year. The time limit is reduced to two minutes but I believe that is reflected in the rules on the Robothon site (although I haven't confirmed that). We will likely use six 4' x 4' panels instead of four but that's not final yet (the rules allow for us to use up to nine panels of that size). We'll probably run one more practice contest before making the final decision on maze size.

          Doug

          From: "Kenneth Maxon" <kmaxon@...>
          Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 18:46:57 -0700