RE: [SeattleRobotics] Digest Number 1574 ; servo control

  • Keith Rowell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      Is this the totalrobotics controler you were referring to?
      http://tinyurl.com/2rggm
      http://www.totalrobots.com/examples/example2.htm

      Keith Rowell

      Message: 14
      Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 18:14:05 -0700
      From: <tbrenke@...>
      Subject: Re: RE: [AHRC] mini itx power supply / servo control

      there are many options for servo controllers.
      for rs232 that one is not bad.

      for I2C the totalrobots controler has speed controle and 16 servos in one
      chip.
      the chips can be ordered with 4 different addresses.

      there is another controler that is coming from BD micro and it looks VERY
      good.
      I do not know if he is done with it yet.
      rs232 OR ttl serial OR I2C.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        that is it.
        I would also recommend there pre-made board for running the chip.

        it plugs right in and has a voltage regulator for the 5V needed by the chip.
        Robotics Control Board v2
        http://www.totalrobots.com/access_files/general_mods.htm#rcbv2