RE: [SeattleRobotics] USFIRST robotics competition

  • Doug Leppard
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2003
      We have the kit and will start programming it soon. I think we should be able to do all we want with this processor without an external preprocessing.

      Kevin, I heard you were part of the team that gave input on the controller, is that truer?

      Doug Leppard
      Doug.Leppard@...

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2003

        Last spring I was involved in helping to spec a few things out. There was a
        push to use a different controller, such as the 68HC12 or 68HC16. I
        convinced them that the actual processor really didn't matter as long as the
        tool chain for programming was good, and that the processor chosen had
        enough poop under the hood to handle wheel encoders and that the serial I/O
        can't block.

        Kevin