help:regarding C2C for PICs...

  • abhinav nigam
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2003
      is there anyone else using C2C compiler for PICs.......have loads of querries to make...
      plzz reply urgently.......
      -abhinav

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2003
        I have a copy - can't say I'm using it often because I have so many issues with the compiler.

        -de

        On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:13:06 -0800 (PST), abhinav nigam <abhinav_iitian@...> wrote:

        > is there anyone else using C2C compiler for PICs.......have loads of querries to make...
        > plzz reply urgently.......
        > -abhinav

      • abhinav nigam
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 31, 2003
          actually i am a beginner with PICs...though i know how to program F84A..........still timers n interrupts puzzle me...........am planning to move on the F877 controller(as apparently it seems more powerful) and am hoping to learn every thing from it......but cant find any documentations that could help me to use timers n interrupts using C2C....................please help......i dont have bucks left to buy another compiler(i think i uselessly spent on C2C).......if som1 could direct me towards documented reliable information ......it would be of gr8 help...
          bye
          -abhinav

          On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:13:06 -0800 (PST), abhinav nigam wrote:

          > is there anyone else using C2C compiler for PICs.......have loads of querries to make...
          > plzz reply urgently.......
          > -abhinav

        • Doug Evans
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 31, 2003
            Abhinav,

            go to www.compubotics.com, and click on the "Support" link. You'll find some
            simple examples using interrupts to implement a millisecond timer.

            You can use the PICC Lite Compiler from HTSoft - it is superior to the C2C
            product and it is free. You can find a link to it on the same web site.

            -de

            DEvans@... wrote:
            I have a copy - can't say I'm using it often because I have so many issues
            with the compiler.

            -de

            On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:13:06 -0800 (PST), abhinav nigam wrote:

            > is there anyone else using C2C compiler for PICs.......have loads of
            querries to make...
            > plzz reply urgently.......
            > -abhinav

          • abhinav nigam