Hacked servo question

  • adamdb@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      I have several servos that I have modified for continuos rotation. As
      long as the low/high pulses I send to the servo are less than/greater
      than 1.5ms (assuming a 1.5ms center), does it matter what pulse width I
      send the servo? Will I get greater torque or speed if I send it a 0.8ms
      pulse as opposed to a 1.2ms pulse?

      Thanks,
      Adam

      Adam Bryant