Re: [SeattleRobotics] What Else Will Fit In Me?

  • Jim McBride
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      BattleBot spinner???????

      At 05:39 AM 10/1/2003 +0000, lazybutidoluvanal wrote:
      >I am a very open to experimenting type of girl, I have tried to get off
      >with just about anything and everything that will fit in me and possibly
      >get me off. I am very multiorgasmic and would like some suggestions of
      >what I can slide into me.
      >
      >Please contact me via www.AltSexfinder.com/landing.asp?afl=TYHO That
      >should take you directly to my profile where you can email me if you have
      >suggestions of what you think I should sit on. If you have to register
      >for the free trial like I did a long time ago... Just search for my screen
      >name "badbaecky".

    • Larry Barello
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
        Please, don't double the spam with included replies.. If you must
        reply, cut off all but one or two lines of the original message. This
        is particularly important with offensive mail, but a good rule of thumb
        with any included reply.

        Also, keep in mind, if you mess up and reply to the SENDER (the SRS
        default) you have just added your email address to the "known good
        email" list of the spammers.

        Best policy: don't even reply. Just delete. PLEASE: don't even reply
        to this email. Let this be the last message on this subject.

        Thanks.