GCC HC12 "hi World" needed.

  • Wade A Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2003
      I have GCC for the HC1x. And I can compile a sample
      program written for HC11. (for all the good that
      does me.) Any one have a "hi, world" program for
      a single chip 68HC912D60? (I have the board from
      TechnologicalArts.com and all their examples are
      in asm.)

      TIA

      wade
    • Karl Lunt
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
        >I have GCC for the HC1x. And I can compile a sample
        >program written for HC11. (for all the good that
        >does me.) Any one have a "hi, world" program for
        >a single chip 68HC912D60? (I have the board from
        >TechnologicalArts.com and all their examples are
        >in asm.)
        >
        >TIA
        >
        >wade

        Go to my website at www.seanet.com/~karllunt and check out my GCC pages.
        It's mostly for the 68hc12, but should work as well for the 'hc11.

        Karl