Zilog Programmer

  • Karlo Campos
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 10:18 AM
      Anybody knows where to find a Zilog Z8 Encore Flash MCU Programmer?
      Even home-made programmers for it will do.

      THanks!
    • dan michaels
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31 1:17 PM
        --- In SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com, "Karlo Campos" <haxer18@y...>
        wrote:
        > Anybody knows where to find a Zilog Z8 Encore Flash MCU Programmer?
        > Even home-made programmers for it will do.

        mouser.com has recently started carrying the Encore dev system +
        chips. They only had a few chips in stock last time I checked.

        - dan michaels
        www.oricomtech.com