Re: [SeattleRobotics] Re: Question

  • Dave VanHorn
    Message 1 of 45 , May 9, 2003

      >Even if it may not be illegal to modify one of the photo-electric type
      >smoke detectors, I bet in the end you will still not have a legal smoke
      >detector.

      Where are the smoke detector police when you need them?
    • Ketan Patel
      Message 45 of 45 , Nov 19, 2003
        Thank you Kevin. I had a look at the paper and it is
        definitely interesting, but I guess I will need in
        later part of my project. I will surely be in touch
        with you when I am really in Quadruped to share
        opinions with you.

        Cheers,
        Ketan

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now