Upcoming Homier Sales

  • Dave Hylands
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      This isn't mainstream robotics, but Homier does sell tools that can be used
      to build robots. They sometimes have milling machines and lathes at these as
      well (from what I've heard).

      I've received a couple of emails in the last couple of days from Homier,
      indicating that they will be having sales at the following locations:

      2 DAYS ONLY!
      MONDAY & TUESDAY
      APRIL 7 & 8
      KING COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
      45224 284TH AVENUE SOUTHEAST * IN THE ACTIVITY HALL
      SOUTH OF HWY. 410 AT JUNCTION OF 284TH AVENUE SOUTHEAST
      ENUMCLAW, WA
      MONDAY: 10 AM - 8 PM TUESDAY: 10 AM - 6 PM

      2 DAYS ONLY!
      FRIDAY & SATURDAY
      APRIL 11 & 12
      KENT COMMONS
      525 FOURTH AVENUE NORTH *
      NORTH OF THE REGIONAL JUSTICE CENTER
      KENT, WA
      FRIDAY: 10 AM - 8 PM SATURDAY: 10 AM - 6 PM

      I've never been to one and have no connection with Homier, but I know that
      others might be interested.

      --
      Dave Hylands
      Vancouver, BC, Canada