Re: [SeattleRobotics] Electronic(Second time around)

  • Tony Mactutis
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2003
      Unfortunately I think you will find that online tutorials will not take you very far. You're going to have to pick up a book or two. Here's a book I found to be a great intro to analog electronics when I was getting started:

      Electronics - A Self Teaching Guide, by Harry Kybett

      To learn the digital side, a good way to do it is to get yourself a basic stamp from parallax and just experiment with some of their application notes. Although there are cheaper alternatives, Parallax has put together some very good documentation to go with their product. You can't go wrong with this one.

      Also, although the "Art of Electronics" is very daunting for the beginner, there is a student guide that goes with it that is very good. You might be ready for that after working through Kybett's book.

      -Tony