Innovation First Victor Motor Controllers?

  • Bob Dain
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2003
      Can someone tell me if these use straight PWM for their input control,
      or if they use the RC servo-style PWE control signal? The on-line
      documentation (which is not very detailed) says they're PWM, but I
      thought that their connectors could be interchanged with RC servos,
      which would mean they have to be PWE. (I'm so confused!)

      I'm trying to use the Victor 883's from last year to do a quick and
      dirty RC conversion on my 20cm Sumo robot (Bash) so my team can use it
      to play 1/4-scale Stack Attack :-)

      Thanks!

      Bob

    • Pete Miles
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2003
        The Victor 883's use a straight 1-2 ms R/C style pulse, updated every 50 to
        60 Hz.

        Pete